ONE PIECE Bounty Rush Mod Apk 53010 Hack(invincibility) for android
ONE PIECE Bounty Rush is an Action Game for android
download last version of ONE PIECE Bounty Rush Apk + Mod (invincibility) for android from Crack-Best with direct link
Take the loot you pirate! One Piece Bounty Rush is a 3D anime battle arena treasure looting game set in the popular manga pirate world of One Piece! Join Luffy, the famous Straw Hat Pirate and all your favorite characters from the One Piece universe in 4 vs 4 real-time pvp battles to rush and loot the treasure of berry coins for victory!
4 vs 4 MULTIPLAYER TREASURE LOOTING ACTION
• Exciting capture the flag-style anime pirate action
• 2 teams of 4 players battle in real-time to loot the most treasure
• Rush to grab more Berry coins to reach victory
CREATE THE ULTIMATE PIRATE CREW
• Battle rival teams using popular One Piece anime characters from Luffy to Zolo
• Mix & match characters to form the strongest treasure looting team!
• Collect Character Fragments during battle to unlock more characters!
DEEP SEA GAMEPLAY AND LEVEL UP SYSTEM
• Strategize character class selections (Attacker, Defender, Runner) to collect the most treasure
• Upgrade your character’s grade level and skills through League and Solo battles
• Equip characters with Medals to give them battle changing Traits!
EXPERIENCE THE ONE PIECE UNIVERSE
• The One Piece manga world reimagined as the battlefield in beautiful 3D
• Battle at iconic locations from the anime including the seafaring Baratie restaurant and the Alabasta desert kingdom.
• Every match comes complete with items from the One Piece universe to give your team the upper hand.
Are you pirates ready to loot some treasure? Grab your crew and join the quest to become the Pirate King in One Piece Bounty Rush!
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings